Another Newbie from Fla.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bacass

Reaction score
Hi all
I've been away from the ML scene since the early '90s. Had some great hog hunts in the '80s with a .58 cal Italian Hawken then, but have since done most of my hunting in northern Maine where I grew up, with centerfires, and a bow.
I have just bought a disc extreme to lengthen the season and take advantage of the wet protection and range of the inline muzzleloaders.
I have searched some older posts to try and catch up, and not ask a ton of basic questions, but there will still be some I'm sure.
Sadly, in my search for a good forum, I found quite a few that discriminate against "modern muzzleloaders."
That's a shame, we are all outdoorsmen in the same club. This forum has the most knowledge and great attitude we should all have.
I'll start a new thread with what I've got and think I need, and hopefully you guys can fill in the rest!
Brad

Welcome back to the sport. Sounds like you picked a good rifle. Good shooting and hunting.

Welcome Brad to a Great Forum! We love them all and yup this one is real good for Inlines. Lots of testing and builds go on here. If you have questions ask away. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. :wink:

Latest posts

Back