Another One Bites Dust

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About the same day or after my laptop screen died i killed another Doe out at the mineral block. I used my Skoolie forward mirror to brace the Blk. Dia.. Was a brisket shot. Booger then ran maybe 35/40 yards , just a nasty Doe. I had to drag the fat butted thing 40 yards to hook it up to my Jimmy's trailer ball n drug it the rest of the way to block n tackle.

That’s some tight living.
Yeah it is, the living part is 12' long n 7'4" wide n we have 3 furbabies from 32 lbs down to 10. Have 2 Recliners 2 end tables, a potty a fridge a nice propane heater. 3 big overhead storage for clothes n food. Have a double door cabinet 1140 watts of solar panels, 2 sets of battery banks. It is no picnic but its doable. In the cab we have 2 large overhead storage bins. Heck i can shoot the deer right out of the window behind my coffee maker :)

I tend to spread things around and really need a bit more room. Now I did live alone in a rather small mobile home (trailer) for a few prior to being married and I made it work. Our house is much roomier but there are only the two of us. Kids are middle aged, now, and out of the nest. Good doings on that doe.

My wife has tried to talk me into selling everything and taking off in our 5th wheel for a couple of years. I’m not quite ready for that, but maybe soon.

Back