Australia's Rules Are Hard - You Better Pay Attention To This Folks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not talking about carrying knives, Buck. It's kitchen knives.

I'd hate to have a steak of of an elk cut (hacked) with a 4" blade.

Mike in Oz said:
Buck Conner said:
Most of us like to hear from guys from other countries that shoot which seems to becoming rare as time passes. Myself I find your country interesting with the laws of what you can and can't do. Keep in touch how or what your doing when in the field with your muzzleloader mate.  :ttups:
Fair enough mate.

Well i just bought a new pedersoli flintlock alamo in 50 cal and its currently languishing with my dealer while i sort out the paperwork for the police.

Hopefully it should all be done and dusted in another month or so and i'll get to play with my new toy.

(prepares mentally for the voices of derision from American shooters....)
No derision here, mate. I own a Pendersoli Perc Cap dbl barrel 12 Ga shotgun I bought from a member here. Fun. 
I look forward to hearing your adventures with your new flinter.

Im an NRA life member. I would give them more money if they would get rid of La Pierre. He gave Harry Reid money and supported that back stabbing bastard for office. Im never gettin over it till they show that stupid Pierre the door.

patocazador said:
We're not talking about carrying knives, Buck. It's kitchen knives.

I'd hate to have a steak of of an elk cut (hacked) with a 4" blade.
I'm talking about used in a kitchen, sharper, hander than most long flimsy blade long knives which a large percentage have (the cheap crap like you have Bob :) ).

One of my part time jobs while in college was working in a butcher shop, 4- 5 inch blade hunting style knives (because of the thicker stronger blades that don't twist) were used. Many were Green River knives like the short bladed Buffalo Skinner. They are sharp enough that there's no hacked meat, all clean smooth cuts. Just about every butcher shop/wild game processing shop in the New England states had the same equipment back in the 60's.

That Thad Box article talks about "assault rifles." What assault rifles? The shooters used a rifle no different in function than a Ruger "ranch" rifle, or Mini-14.
Oh, the basic Ruger Mini-14 is not black. I guess that ole Thad assumes that if you color a rifle black, it becomes an assault rifle. :roll:

ruger_10.jpg

kittyl10.jpg

Ron

Be Proactive. Don't let the NRA speak for YOU!!

The Preamble to the Constitution starts out, WE THE PEOPLE..Not we the NRA. They used to be a great organization...Used to be. All the begging of money in the 90's filled their pockets to the brim, they built a multi-million dollar building, and lost every piece of gun control legislation in the 1990's. So tell me how they are going to do anything different for us today!!

Now that I have ticked you off, and have your blood boiling...Lets talk about the power of YOUR Vote and Voice!!.. We, as a Representative Republic have powers beyond anyone's belief. We each have the equal power of our Vote, We Have freedom to speak our minds, we have Inalienable rights that No other Citizens of ANY Country Have. We need to stop being so apathetic and contact those who were elected to represent us in Congress..Write a Letter, Call on that Dang cell phone, Hell..Even Email works. But Contact them, Voice Your Concern in a concise manner, and ask for a response. Don't rely on some For Profit Organization to do it for YOU..These Rights are YOURS, not theirs. They have lost credibility and it is OUR Responsibility to defend that which is our own. If we loose any Rights, its our own Damn fault, Not Theirs..Its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY...don't let some suit do your job for YOU......

Thank You For Reading

NULI SADO......Cascade Pete

That all sounds good but it doesn't work that way anymore, just look at how all the different groups pull together to get what they want. Many individuals can't even be bothered to get out and vote. So now they have made it easy for you in local elections to vote by mail-ins (how damn lazy is that), now your hoping the mail service has delivered your vote. Many can't even make an effort to call in or take the time to email, then piss and moan about what happens. Whether you agree or not the big money organizations are the ones that sway the vote that's why Hillary thought she was going to win then went down thank goodness. 

"If we loose any Rights, its our own Damn fault, Not Theirs..Its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY...don't let some suit do your job for YOU......" that's true, many do nothing and then cry of the out come.

Personal responsibility? I haven't seen much evidence of that recently.

Kinda like common sense being so rare these days it might as well be a bloody super power!

Latest posts

Back