bad experience with a' sharpshooter 22lr reloader"

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a cloud of smoke

Reaction score
I ordered a bunch of priming compound to play around with making my own percussion caps.....I put the order in and didnt hear anything for 2 weeks, I then sent 2 emails and 2 calls( left a message) over the next week after the first 2 and never received any communication or response, but they were quick to charge my credit card, so I had to dispute the charge as sharpshooter never got back to me..and as of today still nothing from them...
Has anyone else delt with this company and had any luck with them..here is a link to their websight..
https://22lrreloader.com/_t/c/A1030...eGVYsX1jFqArSbYYLzx2wZHtOT3x/r3yIfbO9vl9DQE8N

I ordered a bunch of priming compound to play around with making my own percussion caps.....I put the order in and didnt hear anything for 2 weeks, I then sent 2 emails and 2 calls( left a message) over the next week after the first 2 and never received any communication or response, but they were quick to charge my credit card, so I had to dispute the charge as sharpshooter never got back to me..and as of today still nothing from them...
Has anyone else delt with this company and had any luck with them..here is a link to their websight..
https://22lrreloader.com/_t/c/A1030004-17B3C8F43000C18C-7BA9599B?l=AAD/VEFm0APS8K+hPtDZNYP18x1oE0RedufKsiyo/k2efnz4JsANzvB8NBMLU+OBbf4mmQYkV7nSRTFKwuSPd/WZqpVtBI6JEIMTh00EVs0BuKsqcE5JisoNpUlZ8VIZDHVS/MPYLMBk23jsGuT5ggQNIAnrZ/4/FgDdFYsFT2aBgvFaKaYJxdZiixYed2vAAqOmj6gESIkUtsdjaar0PPVnxA==&c=AAD1iznYBw21fIuFAhIzqha2LWt1KBttN0ScQ+gF3TJMMsrEJwmkdYGrzj6qqcuerA0vFeiHoOsShUR7XJNNtARsqBikqifR2K3i1rH7fdz7QF0OAX+I9EzK4EF/2CwA2aT03+icGjdI/zrf69AVSfHSCKUtuSBa4oqZ8tEoYj5Eoiov78g1dS7tnztlu7VafEwKZZCDFbN+ciGonXY7RniQtTnE9HHutuQaMnf0L8iw1fyqiavA43vpDHKpgR6xIUWrqgdTeeKUp4+da1BG011BebTswDICPXqtX/nGcB6vdBuP0Z0Zflf0WomnmeRF3ZRISROA904sgcyN5ZfLwNJWjj5tV/VVANuEXrtukIAbtMHeQAaViL+uE8OcTdoPj5TsZTQjlcP0WLr8jqy3mCgN68W18356gz/iUBGqbgNeGVYsX1jFqArSbYYLzx2wZHtOT3x/r3yIfbO9vl9DQE8N
sorry to hear about it, as for me I have never had any problems, they have always kept me informed, and I started with them during the era we did not have some groups and you tube punt you out for mentioning

sorry to hear about it, as for me I have never had any problems, they have always kept me informed, and I started with them during the era we did not have some groups and you tube punt you out for mentioning
I dont know what the issue is, but if he keeps it up he will lose customers left and right..unless he has so much business he doesnt care....???? when was the last time you ordered from him?

Geez I keep hearing over and over this very same issue. They better get their stuff in order or they are gonna loose even more customers if that kind of rather lack of response continues. I ordered the cap making kit and compound a couple of years ago and the order took like a month to arrive stating being behind on lots of orders.

Back