Bad News For Jon

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muley Hunter

Reaction score
Jon's dad is in the hospital with quite a few serious problems. I won't give the details. I'll let Jon do that if he wants to. Just trust me it's very serious.

I'm asking all who have faith to pray for him. He needs it.

Thanks

btw Jon may be offline for awhile.

Healing thoughts and prayers on the way to Jon......Thanks for the heads up Pete.... Al

Pam and I will pray for his Dad and also a special prayer for Jon and his family. Jon is a special friend to all of us.........very special!

Muley said:
Good news from Jon. His dad is doing better.

Keep praying guys.
That is great news!
I hope that you can continue to send such good updates.
Ron

Thank you guys. Hes doing a ton better today after going through a lot of surgery. He had a lot more taken out than planned, but its a good thing. He should be up and walking around tomorrow but hes going to remain in the hospital for at least a week. Its a PITA to type on the phone but i'll have a couple more days until I get back home.

Jonathan,

Glad to hear he's on the road to recovery.......Give him my best.

Ray............... :Red tup:

Jon, your dad is in my thoughts.

It seems this board is experiencing an epidemic. Let's just quit this right now. :no:

Jon ..Glad to hear your dad is doing bettter,,he will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery

Al

Good news that your dad is feeling better.  Praying for his speedy recovery!

Back