Barnes 290 T-EZ bullet

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis299

Reaction score
This is a recovered bullet from a buck shot about 40/45 yards using a CVA Accura MR rifle. The bullet is the Barnes 290 gr T-EZ and was propelled with 2 pellets of T7. Notice the perfect mushroom and the deer ran about 30 yards and fell.

IMG_3273.jpg

Rite on. My experience as well. Perfect bullet for 50cal inlines

My go to bullet as well! Always gets the job done for me. Interesting you were able to recover it. I've always had pass throughs even on bow to Stearn shots.

One of the best bullets on the market today, for using 100gr. Deer can run that far dead-as-a-doornail.

Congrats!

What's the advantage of the Barnes tmz vs Barnes tez? They look similar. Which ones better?

Muzzy2002 said:
What's the advantage of the Barnes tmz vs Barnes tez? They look similar. Which ones better?
The difference is the Tmz is a boattail and the Tez is flat based. The Tez would load easier. If you try the the Tmz and it were tight you can get a yellow crush rib from Harvester. I don't know that ones better than the other. I've shot both with great results.

Back