Be careful

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of good looking babes in the bars just before they close.

Yeah just as long as you wake up before her and sneak out the door! 😁
Well gentlemen I had a friend do just that. He told me he woke up, looked over and saw what she looked like, got up and dressed and left...FROM HIS OWN APARTMENT!

Well gentlemen I had a friend do just that. He told me he woke up, looked over and saw what she looked like, got up and dressed and left...FROM HIS OWN APARTMENT!
Even worse, a fellow ref did this on a road trip. He got up early and says he going to grab breakfast at tim horton’s - never told me he had a “guest” overnight…. I’m standing in the bathroom nekid in front of the mirror shaving and she walks outa his room wearing nothing but his ref sweater…. Biiiiiggg girl. Doesn’t say a word. Just Looks me up n down like i was desert, smiles, squats on the toilet for a bit and then goes back into his room. Few minutes later she comes back out with pants on this time - still wearing his ref sweater. Says, “tell tony thanks for a great night. Oh, I’m keeping this as a souvenir, ok? (tugs on his ref sweater)” and walks out. When tony comes back he asks me why I didn’t stop her from taking his sweater. I just told him that she was too far outa my weight class to wrestle.

Even worse, a fellow ref did this on a road trip. He got up early and says he going to grab breakfast at tim horton’s - never told me he had a “guest” overnight…. I’m standing in the bathroom nekid in front of the mirror shaving and she walks outa his room wearing nothing but his ref sweater…. Biiiiiggg girl. Doesn’t say a word. Just Looks me up n down like i was desert, smiles, squats on the toilet for a bit and then goes back into his room. Few minutes later she comes back out with pants on this time - still wearing his ref sweater. Says, “tell tony thanks for a great night. Oh, I’m keeping this as a souvenir, ok? (tugs on his ref sweater)” and walks out. When tony comes back he asks me why I didn’t stop her from taking his sweater. I just told him that she was too far outa my weight class to wrestle.
I gotta share this with my wife, she’s a bigtime hockey(Red Wings) fan. Never occured to her that you refs are as bad as the players

Back