• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beartooth magnum barrel parts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DESPERATE LEE

Reaction score
I have a BPI (CVA) 45 cal Beartooth Magnum old style rifle and i am missing the barrel ring ram rod support for this barrel. Hoping one of you guys will have one i can purchase.
s-l1600.jpg1766700.jpg
:dance2:
DL

Last edited:
The position for my band measures right at .880 to .886 on both sides of the slot cut. Yours might work with a little dremel work. How does it attach to the barrel? Cross bolt, or set screw. What is your price may i ask?
DL

the cross bolt on this one is below the barrel so it would not need to fit in the slot unless that is where you want it to be. the ramrod opening is about .375

Last edited:
Pic of my Rem 700ML band for reference
lXxUI4d.jpg

The position for my band measures right at .880 to .886 on both sides of the slot cut. Yours might work with a little dremel work. How does it attach to the barrel? Cross bolt, or set screw. What is your price may i ask?
DL

As long as it clears the muzzle and a jag attached if any, dont worry about it ending up in the same location. If its closer to the muzzle who cares. It will be fine.

the cross bolt on this one is below the barrel so it would not need to fit in the slot unless that is where you want it to be. the ramrod opening is about .375
derfhunter
That is most gracious of you my friend. I will take it. Let me know what shipping cost is to me. I will pm you my address. Again thanks brother.
DL
:dance::woohoo::dance::dance2::bravo:

Reactions: HC
You are correct GM54. This is a weapon i am building for hunting so looks is not all that important.

Reactions: HC
Defhunter
I received the barrel band yesterday. A little on the small side but not a problem to modify.:dance: Payment will be in the mail today. Again thank you.
DL
:dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back