Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
With my diabetes I'm having issues with walking any distance and may have found a solution. Have lost approximately 35-38% blood flow from the waist down. My mail box is one of the community ones at the other side of the block, so its walk a half block each way which is a real effort at times. 

This has had me looking at different things to make going for the mails easier and I saw something on TV that got my attention. Has anyone ever seen one of these? The one I saw could do 35 MPH and do wheel stands with no effort.

DSCN3553-e1536848169825.jpg
The tricycle comes standard with a black basket (cover not included) and bicycle seat with additional options available.

DSCN3407-e1530627795772.jpg

Powerful yet compact battery in a easily accessible location. The battery also locks in place using a key making it safe from theft.​
Tricycle Info
Adjustable Seat, Maximum Rider Weight of 300 pounds, Designed for All Terrains!
Battery
48V/16AH Samsung Lithium Ion Battery, 4-6 Hour charge time, Battery Life: About 1000 Charges
<h3 class="post-content">Motor</h3>BaFang 750W Front Drive Motor Power: Fixed Output Power : 750W5 Power Levels Quick Charger:US Standard Smart Charger Throttle Type : Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
<h3 class="post-content">Odometer LCD Display Features: </h3>
  • Speedometer
  • Battery Level
  • Speed Setting Indicator
  • Trip Distance
<h3 class="post-content">???</h3>

cant say as to the trike but it looks really strong and well built. as to riding it i can say this about me. hard for me to walk because of a fall and a left hip problem. however i can ride my exercise bike with out any problem for an hour. you may be able to ride this well and even improve the blood flow to your feet with it. again the trike really looks well made and easy to use.

Just saw a 2 wheel version (same brand, fat tires) of that in camo on sale at my local gun shop

FrontierGander said:
whats, socks & sandals! :lol!:
The Native American's wore sandals made of Yucca leaves at Mesa Verde 750 years ago (damn near as old as Pete).  
Socks were a white man's thing from Europe smart ass ....  :affraid:   :study:   :lol:  damn that sounded like Pete talking ....

Mean while back at the ranch Tonto racked the masked man's balls on the pool table !!!  :lol!:

No. Meanwhile back at the ranch, grandma keeps beating off the Indians but they just keep coming and coming. :slaps:

oneshot 1 said:
We can't use one hunting here. Dang it.

oneshot
An outlaw like you oneshot, that would stop you - the law, come on bud tell us the real story.    :)

I looked at getting a 3 wheeled bike. WM sells some single speed bikes from Schwinn for around $300. Multi speed bikes go up a lot. But they might work for an old phart like me.

Back