BELLA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bestill

MM Sponsor
MM Sponsor
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to build a 14 yr old young lady her first muzzleloader how cool is that.

Started as a original disc 45 1-20 twist.
Upgraded to red disc bolt with Lehigh bare primer adapter ,custom breech plug , upgraded trigger to new red timney trigger ,egw picatinny rail, burris rings, leupold scope and custom muzzle break with load thru funnel.
Boyd featherweight thumbhole, bedded action ,floated barrel channel ,limbsaver pad and some custom engraving to personalize.

Not only a looker but a shooter.
80gr blackhorn by weight blackhorn and 250 parker ballistic extreme with federal 209A primer and veggie wad. 5 shots at 100yds.
I believe deer are in trouble with this girl. "BELLA "

Very Nice
How well do you think that EGW base will hold up? Ive always avoided bases without full cross cuts.

I felt the same way but well built and with quality rings i dont believe will be a issue.
This was built for light loads.
If doing heavy loads with egw base i would use vortex pm rings and definitely would hold up

I shoot upto a 300gr with 84gr by weight of BH209 in mine. Mostly the 275gr BE. Ive got Warnes steel bases and med rings atm. Ive got a set of Warnes lows to use with a 1 piece base also. The mediums would be just a little higher than i would prefer since the 1 piece is a little taller than the Warnes 2 pieces bases.

Ive been considering adding a brake after i get caught up on bills. That one looks great.

I wanna Be 14 again! :shock: I never had a gun that looked like that when I was 14. :lol:

Great looking rifle bestill

I am curious about those "Load through" funnels. Is that just for the powder or do you load bullet though it too?

Way cool, I wonder if her daddy would like to be my daddy.

Wow that thing is amazing... how much does something like this cost? I think I have and old knight disk laying around :shock:

808hoghunter said:
Wow that thing is amazing... how much does something like this cost? I think I have and old knight disk laying around :shock:

Customer sent barrel and trigger and scope.

Build was $1700 delivered with 100 sized bullets.

Latest posts

Back