• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BH209 at Walmart

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 Walmart stores in my area all have Blackhorn on the shelves. No primers or caps though.
Three of our local Walmarts had plenty of BH209, #11 caps, 209 primers, and bullets. Now they have some Triple 7 and nothing else. Our area has a difficult time trying to find people that will come to work. Many businesses have to close early or not open at all due to lack of employees.

Before Fred Meyer started their anti 2A rampage was used to enjoying our grocery trips. Ours had quite the selection of primers, powder, rifles and pistols to peruse while the wife did her thing. Now they are woke I find I literally have to force myself to shop there. Good news is our local Bi-mart is starting to really pick up the pace on those exact items Fred Meyer is loath to carry,

I bought an 8 oz. bottle of BH209 at my local Walmart in Lee's Summit, MO about a month ago. The shelf price was $36.86 there too, but when I got to the register it rang up at $52.00. It took almost 20 minutes for customer service to verify that their shelf price was still $36.86. Instead of crediting my card, they insisted on giving me a gift card for the difference, miscalculated the amount due me and made it out for $4.00 too much. The next time I was in the store, about a week and a half later, I looked and the shelf price was still $36.86. Go figure!

Im going tomorrow to check ours for BH209 pricing and i want to test the newer Federal 209 MZ primers. Usually stuff in that department can be rung up at the register there instead of the front checkouts.

You guys got me all excited. Local Wally World :mad:

Attachments

• E6E6219C-243E-4C10-83DE-16E0535679AB.jpeg
    E6E6219C-243E-4C10-83DE-16E0535679AB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I w
The 3 Walmart stores in my area all have Blackhorn on the shelves. No primers or caps though.
SD lucky enough to pick up 2 things of #11 for $5 for 100ct from my local Walmart last week I got the last 2 on the shelf but the bh 208 is much closer to $60 dollars here ,inless they have the price tag wrong which would not amaze me .

I w

SD lucky enough to pick up 2 things of #11 for $5 for 100ct from my local Walmart last week I got the last 2 on the shelf but the bh 208 is much closer to $60 dollars here ,inless they have the price tag wrong which would not amaze me .
Bh 209 I ment not 208 I shouldn't right messages right as I get up lol 2 hours of sleep nothing function right

Marked $53 on the shelf at mine but at least they had the new Fed209MZ primers for me to test out. If they will fit my NULA plug and ignite smokeless they have to be full power 209s.

Back