BH209 on Sale at Midway

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paia

Reaction score
Just FYI --

Midway has Blackhorn 209 on sale for $24.99

Still expensive, but better than $30...

now thats a much more reasonable price! i pay that for pyrodex. Shame that stuff wont work in my sidelocks.

paia said:
Just FYI --

Midway has Blackhorn 209 on sale for $24.99

Still expensive, but better than $30...

Thanks for the heads up, Powder Valley, Inc. has had it for $25.98 regular price for a few months now. I just hope it keeps going down. Still cheaper than shooting 777 pellets.

Thanks, I ordered some from them last week. Things to keep in mind when ordering it from Midway- they charge you a $20 hazardous materials fee ( which I expected), but they also charge you a $9.99 handling fee. At the price it is on sale for, thats not too bad but when I received half of my order the other day I was concerned when the powder was not included. I called Midway and was told the powder would be shipped from "their supplier in Montana." So basically they charge you $10 to call Western Powders and order your powder from them. I do know that Natchez SS will ship directly from their warehouse without the "handling fee" for $26.99, so depending on how much you buy- Natchez might be the better buy. Live and learn.

Latest posts

Back