Blackhorn 209 in stock at muzzle-loaders.com

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobRed

Reaction score
FYI in case anyone is looking 8 oz cans are available at muzzle-loaders.com.

I’ve never tried the stuff and just bought one to test. Price certainly stings, I will probably be sticking with triple 7 in the future

What did they whack you for the Hazmat fee? It would be slightly more palatable if you could spread it out amongst a few containers of BH209, but they limit you to one.

Over 30 bucks …. To make my self feel better for paying that I stocked up on some other powders and decided to give those chedite primers a try

I was in Wally a few months ago and found 2 cans. Bought one to be a gentleman and left the other for someone else. I only intend to use it when I travel. In my Knight Elite. But that gun may be up for sale and I have no other guns to shoot it in. So I may have a gun and a can of blackhorn to sell. I just thought it would be convenient not to have to clean the gun while I travel.

i use fffg , $40 for a pound is something i can afford . i'll probably get a few more just in case ..............

Latest posts

Back