Blackhorn 209 In Stock MidwayUSA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 4 jugs off another message board last week for $50 each, so I now have a “cushion”. Personally, I don’t want to pay that much, but if I really “needed” it, I would pay that just to get some.

I’m hoping since seasons over it starts showing back up everywhere.

$50 a bottle is diabolical but always remember that BP/Cabelas will price match. This includes the online stores - Academy, Amazon, Backcountry, Brownells, Cheaper Than Dirt, Dick's Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander RV & Outdoors, L.L. Bean, Mack's Prairie Wings, Midway USA, Optics Planet, REI, Scheels, Sportsman's Warehouse, Tackle Warehouse or Walmart. So if/when they have it, always check for a better price.

Exactly why I went back to a crossbow. You still can't get 209 primers.

Dicks can burn to the ground, and I am ok with that. You can't use archery equipment in ML season, in Texas. Or vice-versa.

I agree, seems they are pricing this out of reach, 777 works fine for me.i have two full bottles of bh , i may hold them and sell when it hits 100. Lol

$49.99 plus tax a bottle is regular price where I live for at least the last 5-6yrs. :( So $56 isn't any different really.

Everything is through the roof these days on ammo/powder/components. Hoping it will get better as the year goes on.

The first time I bought Black Horn it was $29.99 per bottle at Cabela's. OH how the times have changed. I once bought four bottles there and payed $24.99 per bottle using my credit points. I hate to say it but I think the high prices (higher?) are here to stay. I'm changing to 777 for all future range time and saving the BH strictly for hunting.

Latest posts

Back