blackhorn 209 powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of the stores here in W. Central Ohio have it yet. I haven't seen any data / road tests either. My T/C Encore digests 777 OK; so, I'm interested in how this new stuff works compared to 777. Probably we all are.

There's as long thread here about someone testing some a week or two ago--do a search and you should find it.

I'm looking forward to trying some.

Never mind...I just noticed Nic_58 beat me to it and posted a link :oops:

if thats the case, for me it will be elbows and grease with the pyro and triple seven

cost

Funman read the threads o this site. Not as bad as you think. In fact, I think the biggest costs i'm seeing is the bullet! I have a real active 10 year old and if I ain't coaching or handling 4H projects or some such I'm ding hiney dooooos. If this stuff savs me as much time as I'm seeing, BUT still performs I willload up!

you think its worth 30.00 for 10oz you must really really be busy or really really rich, no all kidding aside i think its too much for me , it may pay off for you. Maybe triple seven and pyrodex will go down in price when guys like your self start buying this black horn, that way we all win

Hopefully, the retail price at $30 will be closer to $25 by the time it hits the shelves. I hope this is the case, you know how MSRP and actual price usually differs. It will be worth a try.

Back