Blue Dot's CROSSVILLE, TN HOG HUNT: March 31-April 3

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time, Loggy. I was about to give up on the poor guy. :lol: I'll believe it when I see it though.... :wink: :lol:

I think Bob should carry his High Country TSSR or Matthews just to givem a chance! I have an ole 70 lb. PSE Fireflite but think I will leave that home. My legs aint as fast as they used to be! :lol:

Okay you nuts. Now I am going to have to get a .410 ready just cause..... :twisted:

I have thought about bringing my bow as a backup......you know.....using a .504 and all....I want to have something a little more powerful in my back pocket...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

But you never know. I might just bring the bow for grins.....

But you can bet I will be bringing the Rhino!!! I might be hauling out all dem piggies!!! :D

Sounds like a Super Hunt with Super Guns & Super guys! :lol:

You guys spooked me on bringin my lil 9 Hi Power as a back-up so looks like my 45 ACP will be called-up. Inside 25 feet it will do anything i ask of it without refusal plus it's bark sounds much better than that lil 9 crack! :lol:

If im on the bottom bunk I will sleep like a flounder does...on my side with both eyes OPEN & looking up. If on the top bunk, I will flip over with both lookin down! :lol:

Too bad that the hunt wasn't held this week or the week of April 16th, I have both of them off. As a teacher, I don't get to pick and choose my vacations like many others.

If I had my way, we'd scrap summer vacation and have October, November and December off. :D

Know where your coming from bigbore442001. My Mrs. is a teacher. I do try to give her a call each evening (when she returns home from work) during my out of town huntin/fishin trips! Sometimes I fall asleep from a hard days hunt & forget to call her. The Mrs. doesnt like that too much & then calls to give ole Loggy a tuff time. I hate that when she wakes me up! :lol:

She does get 3-4 Personal Days each year but I usually have a few chores lined up for her then since she's normally too tired during school evenings to keep-up with the housework, cook Loggy dinner and all. :lol:

Hey, someone gotta bring home the bacon! :lol:

Loggy said:
Hey, someone gotta bring home the bacon! :lol:

What is the proper procedure for sending any "extra" fresh hog brains to the Loggy residence in the remote case that this opportunity becomes available. :?:

If possible carefully pack in dry ice and propery insure precious contents. :lol:

Loggy said:
If possible carefully pack in dry ice and propery insure precious contents. :lol:

If hoggy brains are needed by Loggy, my Dad and I will gladly contribute a pair to your cause.

Just a "Heads Up".... All Head Shot Hog Contributions will be respectfully refused & returned to Sender.

Latest posts

Back