Bone collector Triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10point

Reaction score
I just saw a pic of one of these on another post....can you buy them?? Where???

You might be able to find one via gZanders.com - they are the ones that show them although they have none in stock. They are a distributor so might know of a dealer that has one.

The new models 8525 and 8527 are way cool looking. :D :shock: :D

The dark side is calling...Must reduce one to possession soon...

Looks like the Triumph with some of the cool stuff from the prohunter. Hmmm, looks like something I wouldn't mind being seen with. Anyone know any specifics about it?

Oh oh, I haven't setteled on an inline to buy yet. This did nothing to help that problem. How much and where do you send the money?

I take it that that is just a darker color of WeatherShield on that barrel? How is everyones WeatherShield Triumph/Omega holding up?

Busta said:
I take it that that is just a darker color of WeatherShield on that barrel? How is everyones WeatherShield Triumph/Omega holding up?

Mine was sent back because of rust on the side of the barrel. They replaced the barrel and i have not shot it yet.

Yeah, but do y'all have proof of a post 1999 rusty TC... I think not! 8)

Ohhhhhhh man. :drool:

For sale;

One well kept Triumph TC with Omega scope and weather shield(NO RUST).................... :drool:

The 8525 is a very nice looking gun...if only TC would post them to their website! :D :D :D

Back