Bowtech '07

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, interesting :think: Sounds good, but I don't know if I'll be able to get my head around the design of the Guardian as a hunting bow. For the field, I tend to believe in keeping it simple......I guess time will tell. Very innovative though. I haven't decided if I like the look either........ :lol: it'll probably grow on me.

I'd love to get an Allegiance or Tribute though.

I thought the same thing when I first saw them on another site about a month ago. The looks are starting to grow on me now. I guess only shooting one will tell us for sure!

I've never shot an Allegiance but I really like my Tribute. So darn smooth, fast and quiet! I just have to see for myself if the new design is better? :think:

JJ...by next September..I WILL have a new bow! Probably before!

Do we need to have a MM Bowshoot 2007? :mrgreen:

I bet Grouse will get one TOO! :lol:

I have shot the 07 Allegiance, and the 07 tribute, they truly have a different feel from the 06 lineup.

Both risers are alot sleeker, lighter,are balance well in the hand.

My Guardian should be here next week, with a Commander soon to follow,

I feel like the kid before christmas. :lol:

I shot the new Guardian a couple weeks ago . Very nice bow but for now I will have to stick with my 04 pro 40. I am in if yall want to meet at a 3-D shoot this year. I went to the Northern Kentucky center last sat. for a n in-door 3-D had a great time.

I have seen the new offerings in their catalog. I am in the market for a new bow for the 2007 season. My old 1996 Jennings Buckmaster is nice but it is time to upgrade.

Latest posts

Back