BOY what a hunt!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underclocked said:
No, I didn't. :D

In fact, I've been looking for the "edges". :d'oh!: Okay, I did see two areas that needed a touch of smoothing. :wink:

Ok. Well that's what it looks like.

2006huntingpics%20051.jpg

6x62006.jpg

Way to go Chuck & Kristel. :yeah: I really thought the NULA would draw blood first though. :D

Patrick, I could have used cut and it would probably have looked nearly the same. I just used some blur tools but still had to manually select the areas involved. And, you were right, the process left a couple of edges that I hadn't noticed until you mentioned them.

Grouse said:
Big6x6,who's mounting that Buck for you :?: :?: :?: :?:

Jim Lamar at Swan Creek Taxidermy right down the road in Tanner, AL. He's the one that mounted those last two hogs Kristel and I killed..

Congrats to you & Kristel on your kills!! Thanks for sharing story of your great hunt. :yeah:

BTW....Did you guy's have an option to bring home meat? How was that all setup?

I brought home three deer in two big 'ol coolers. They did all the cleaning, caping, and cutting up to fit into the coolers and had ice on hand. All I did was put the coolers in the truck!

big6x6 said:
BTW....Did you guy's have an option to bring home meat? How was that all setup?

I brought home three deer in two big 'ol coolers. They did all the cleaning, caping, and cutting up to fit into the coolers and had ice on hand. All I did was put the coolers in the truck!

Really sounds like a great place. Thanks for all the info.

looks good with both kills!!!! What extra fine rifle of one who has many.
I thought a fifty cal was for elephant ................

davedickinson said:
looks good with both kills!!!! What extra fine rifle of one who has many.
I thought a fifty cal was for elephant ................

Hey Dave! I thought we had enough filters to keep people like you outta here!

Dave, I thinking of starting a .50cal silhouette. One target WILL be a 1000yd ELEPHANT! :lol:

Back