Bullet mold preferably Lee

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just ordered 100 bullets 10.17 for 100 think I'll stick with that until I find a reasonable mold I don't like lymans anyway

Those are Genuine TC Handles as well :lewis:
I think I have a use for the handles ,they work on this new never used until today 45 cal mold so they have a home (their handy) I believe you recommend lubing lower one with your mystery Lube ? They are a pain with those sharp edges releasing but I suspect tomorrow I will find out (Friday is long range day along with Philly cheese steak for lunchIMG_0891[1].JPGIMG_0891[1].JPG

Bullet said ED well I don't have a mystery lube I use beeswax and olive oil and I've got a turkey baster that I cut the end off same size as the bullet when my lube hardens up around the bullet I just push it down over it pop it out then clean the bottom that's it

I think I have a use for the handles ,they work on this new never used until today 45 cal mold so they have a home (their handy) I believe you recommend lubing lower one with your mystery Lube ? They are a pain with those sharp edges releasing but I suspect tomorrow I will find out (Friday is long range day along with Philly cheese steak for lunchView attachment 16047View attachment 16047

NICE, SHARP Looking Maxi’s Ed :lewis: You can’t buy them like that :)

Back