• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of bullets and sabots to sell cheap. I'd like to sell it all in one lot. Can't ship the powder so ignore that item in the picture. The list includes:
-47 MMP sabots Black HPH12 50x45
-63 Shockwave Bonded 250gr 50 cal bullets with sabots
-49 MMP sabots Black 50x45 (shorter than the HPH listed above)
-29 Hornady FPB 50 cal 350gr bullets
-20 Hornady SST-ML 50 cal 250gr bullets with sabots
-14 Powerbelt Aerotip 50 cal 348gr bullets
-15 Barnes ExpanderMZ 50 cal 300gr bullets with sabots
-23 Barnes Expander Spitfire TMZ 50 cal 250gr bullets with sabots
-44 Harvester E-Z Load black 50cal hi gh pressure sabots
-47 Harvester Crush Rib red 50 cal high pressure sabots
-47 Harvester Crush Rib yellow 50 cal high pressure sabots for boattails
-55 Harvester Crush Rib black 50 cal high pressure sabots
-9 Federal B.O.R. Lock MZ 50 cal 270gr bullets
-14 Powerbelt Platinum Aerotip 50 cal 345gr bullets

I haven't figured out what all this stuff is worth but I'll take a fraction of the cost to buy it. Call Jay at 308-655-0212 MZ2.jpg MZ1.jpg

I’ll buy all the Shockwaves. Just let me know how much.

I've gone to the Muzzle-Loaders.com and priced all the bullets and to the MMP and Harvester websites to price all the sabots. It adds up to $306 not counting tax or shipping. I want to sell it all in one lot so let's say $125 delivered. And if that doesn't work for you, shoot me another number.

Last edited:
I'm interested in all the SST style bullets and sabots combos. Let me know your prices.

What a great sample buffet for a newcomer or someone with a new rifle wanting to find out what it likes! Hope all the new members are reading this, especially those just getting into modern frontstuffing.

Back