Bushnell Elite 1500

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
I broke down and bought a laser rangefinder today from hotbuysbinoculars.com. Brown will drop it off next week. Bushnell Laser Pro Elite 1500. 7x26, waterproof, fully multicoated, Rain Guard, 19mm of eye relief, backlit screen, adjustable diopter, lots of goodies and modes and 9 volt to boot. I was offered the made in China version complete with Chinese warranty for $288, or the USA version with USA warranty for $314 plus shipping or $334 to my door. I chose the latter. Prices on the net range from $288 to $599.

I'm hoping this 26mm objective will be good in low light. I'll try to give a report after I've had time to play around with it.

This should prove to be a winning combination:
Knight Disc Elite, Bushnell 3200 Elite rifle scope, and Bushnells 1500 Yardage pro Elite Rangefinder.:)

Looks like you've got things under control there, Spit! You'll be ready for the middle of October for sure! That Bushnell Elite 1500 sounds like a nice rangefinder. Looking forward to your report on it.

Nic_58 said:
Looks like you've got things under control there, Spit! You'll be ready for the middle of October for sure! That Bushnell Elite 1500 sounds like a nice rangefinder. Looking forward to your report on it.

Thanks Nic...Kinda hoping RW would get to it first :roll: I certainly won't try to give as detailed and in depth review as RW or Big 6x6 might. I'll just leave that to them and try to keep it light :) I fancy myself as a better student than teacher. :wink:

I've had one here for some time-- it is an excellent rangefinder, and can outrange a Leica 900 scan easily.

RandyWakeman said:
I've had one here for some time-- it is an excellent rangefinder, and can outrange a Leica 900 scan easily.

Randy,
The Chinese thing doesn't sound real good. Your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back