Cali Dems are at it again...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's new?  She said Tues she would push obummer's exec orders on illegal immigration even further if congress didn't act (read that as doing what she wants)  the net effect being to legalize, extend welfare and healthcare benefits to all and ultimately citizenship and therefore millions of new democrat voters. 

Looking ahead, all of her appointments to federal judgeship in including the Supreme Court of the US will agree with her.  

Yep no borders and no guns.

Yep, California has draconian gun control. Looks like it will soon become worse.

One of the first serious gun control laws in CA was passed in 1967. It's called the Mulford Act. Guess who signed the Mulford Act into law.

Probably Reagan. He was the governor about then. But he had been a Democratic operative prior to that time.

If Trump is elected, he may act similarly???? :Questuon: 
There's a doubt there. With Hillary there's no doubt.

Yes it was Reagan...it was during the times when there was a lot of civil unrest in the hoods...and the Black Panthers started doing armed patrols...and then marched on the capital armed...

Who the hell would turn in there magazines. They have done that **** here in Colorado with the 15 round magazine limit. Let Hilliary send her goons door to door to take them and see what happens. Molon Labe babe. Al

Here in CO, we don't have to turn them in. We just can't buy a mag that holds more than 15 rounds.

As soon as it was out that the legislature was considering the 15 round limit, everyone ran out and purchased as many 20 and 30 rounders for their AR15s as fast as they could.

My local gun shop can sell 30 round mags to an out of state customer, but not to a Coloradan. It is all so ridiculous.
Ron

Yep, Hillary is a total disaster when it comes to gun control, no doubt about that.  

i've been fighting gun control since 1968.   There is a factor that we seldom talk about on these boards.   The majority of voters in those states with draconian gun control  (CA, CO, CT, MA, MD, NJ, and NY) want gun control in some form or the other.   Universal background checks have overwhelming support in many states.  If a referendum on universal background checks were held in OK it would probably pass.  

In the state of NJ about 75 percent of voters support gun control:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/01/gun_control_finds_support_in_n.html  

BTW:  The Reagan administration banned two semi-auto shotguns from importation, citing the "sporting purposes" clause of the GCA 1968.  Former presidents Carter, Ford and Reagan joined Bill Clinton in support of the 1994 "assault weapons" ban.  

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-05-05/news/mn-54185_1_assault-weapons-ban

Reagan wrote to every member of congress asking them to support the "assault weapons" ban.  Because of the Reagan letter two Republicans in the US house changed their minds and voted in favor of the AWB.  That one thing put it over tthe top.  the final house vote was 216-214.

"In the state of NJ about 75 percent of voters support gun control:"

No worry for them. Half the state of NJ has moved here and brought their anti-gun bullshit with them.

I live in MA ..and this state is always trying something to stop gun ownership...

The newest thing going on is ..some of the real yuppie towns ..the chief of police wants the gun owners to bring their guns to the station..have them photographed and serial numbers recorded and a picture of the owner ..to be kept on file at the station...if you refuse there could be a fine or confiscation...if you dont bring them all to be recorded the fine is 300.00 a gun not brought in...
One town started this and now other towns are following...The NRA is trying to stop this action..

This action was also reported in the NRA newsletter you get online ...

tell me this is not a way to know what you have if they ever did take away our guns...they are doing an inventory..

Democrats have been going to take away my guns, since I purchased my first BB gun. I'm 65 years old and the Democrats do scare me anymore. I'm also not afraid of sharing a restroom with the opposite sex.

No worry for them. Half the state of NJ has moved here and brought their anti-gun bullshit with them.
Same thing happened in CO.  The Californicators piled into CO and brought their gun control with them.

whats funny is the Muslim POTUS lifted arm trades to Viet Nam and Cuba...both were enemies...but yet wants to stop gun sales in his own country....I hope when he leaves office they find some dirt on him and charge him for treason..and hang him from Washington Monument...he has destroyed this country with his sending money to 3rd world Muslim countries and his executive orders

falcon said:
Same thing happened in CO.  The Californicators piled into CO and brought their gun control with them.
You know this for a fact that you have proof of, or are you listening to that whiner on HuntingNet?

Are you sure native Coloradans and those who moved there from other states other than Ca didn't vote in the laws?

Muley said:
falcon said:
You know this for a fact that you have proof of, or are you listening to that whiner on HuntingNet?

Are you sure native Coloradans and those who moved there from other states other than Ca didn't vote in the laws?
Yes, we're sure the refuse from Ca and similar trash that moved into CO voted it in.

Well, Muley; i spent a couple years working  in CO, mostly around Denver.  It seemed that at least one of every  four people that i met there were from CA.  

One thing i never quite understood is the fact that some of  the county sheriffs and many senior cops were retired CA cops. 

i was working at Buckley when the Columbine massacre went down.  Listened to most of it on my police scanner.

Never said there weren't a lot of people from CA around Denver. The question is did they alone vote in the gun laws and where's the proof if they did?

Maybe they moved from CA to get away from the CA gun laws.

Everybody that i've run into that like the gun laws are native born to Colorado.

With 80 million gun owner in the US if they all voted Hillary would loose. While Trump's mouth gets him in hot water he is still better than what we have had for 8 years and way better than another Clinton in the White House. And Bernie is another piece of work. Yes there will be some gun owners who will vote for Clinton it's like cutting off their nose to spite their face. Liberals are a sad bunch they would vote for Charles Manson if he ran on the Democratic ticket

Latest posts

Back