Calico proves again why she's " Boss Hen"

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been too long since she got dirty, and as I just joined an exceptional range, she got first crack.
Smallest 3 rounder at 100 was 1 1/16ths, largest was 1 5/16ths and all 10 were in 1 3/4s.
The load was my old standard. A 250 grain .45 XTP in a Harvester crush rib over 70 grains of 3f Swiss, lit by a Remington #11.
Bead and aperture sights.
Suuuuuch a GOOD rifle!
The Firehawk was one of TC's best.

theres a .58 over on 24Campfire guy wants 500.00 for it, a bit much even if it is a .58.. have 2 .54 Firehawks w/walnut stocks love the way they carry.

Last edited:
I just looked at that 24hr camp add. That's a fine looking piece! A little proud in the asking price (IMHO) but nice none the less. A 58 cal inline would be something for sure. I almost had a custom job done in a 58 a few years ago using the Allen in line action.

I just looked at that 24hr camp add. That's a fine looking piece! A little proud in the asking price (IMHO) but nice none the less. A 58 cal inline would be something for sure. I almost had a custom job done in a 58 a few years ago using the Allen in line action.
If I didn't have the 2 Firehawk .54s plus my Renegade shorty .54 I might buy it just to have it but don't get a chance to shoot the ones I have so no sense buying more.

Latest posts

Back