Changing times when guns and ammo are in there normal place.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Far Sighted

Reaction score
Today I saw something that jumped out at me. It's a sign of changing times.
In the local WM the ammo and guns racks/shelves were slick cleaned out. I ask a clerk why this happened. She didn't know a thing except it just happen today.
When I got to the internet I Googled it. It was a reaction to potential rioting from the George Floyd death. Apparently some merchant (s) had store damage due to it. There is an indication the product can be purchase but it is being stored in a secure room.
Even the archery bows were gone.

I noticed they didn't get the ML stuff so I picked up another bottle of BH209.

20201028_175356.jpg

Today I saw something that jumped out at me. It's a sign of changing times.
In the local WM the ammo and guns racks/shelves were slick cleaned out. I ask a clerk why this happened. She didn't know a thing except it just happen today.
When I got to the internet I Googled it. It was a reaction to potential rioting from the George Floyd death. Apparently some merchant (s) had store damage due to it. There is an indication the product can be purchase but it is being stored in a secure room.
Even the archery bows were gone.

I noticed they didn't get the ML stuff so I picked up another bottle of BH209.

View attachment 10913

Due to "civil unrest". Some stores have recently restocked the shelves due to complaints.

I’ve read They moved all guns/ammo to a secure room in each store it preparation of any post election riots.

Yeah maybe! But the bottom line they made the decision due to potential as a spin off to the George Floyd reactions.
I forgot to report here the WM stores in our city has since put the product back in it's normal location. It tells me the risks of violence here is considered low. That was done on Saturday November 1 when I noticed it.

Back