Christmas dinner....Lets see em

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Garlic bread (extra garlic) and green bean casserole topped with bread crumbs and fried shallots.
tIkWdQN.jpg

6.33lb USDA Prime Ribeye roast...went boneless this year.
tIuoUGI.jpg

Massive portabella caps with parm, garlic, shallot butter, tiny bit of sliced red onion and crossed with Swiss Emmental cheese.
ybsITYn.jpg

Baked russet taters and white shoe peg corn....not pictured yet.

Looks great!

Mine was not as fancy since it is just me. These are the left overs. Brother raised a couple Hogs and this was a Tenderloin De-glazed pan with garlic, onion some red bell pepper and some homemade apple wine (brother IL) and let simmer for a little bit to finish. Roasted Brussel sprouts, turnip and carrot, Ambrosia Sweet corn from brothers garden with some butter, black pepper and a couple shakes of Garden Salsa powder. Tossed salad too.

upload_2019-12-25_18-57-47.jpeg

Biggest project was 5lb of Venison/pork Snack sticks

upload_2019-12-25_18-58-47.jpeg

I ate the evidence......lol . Spiral cut baked ham , green beans and onions , sweet taters with walnuts and praline , cresant rolls , fresh brocilli diced with bacon- sunflower seeds-rasins-with a mayonasye -dash of vinegar and sugar and sour cream sauce mixed in , smoked turkey thats also injected with garlic,butter,and cajun seasoning , apple pie , pumpkin pie , baked cheese cake , deviled eggs , spahgetti salad , struddels , various cookies , brocoilli with chedder sauce , stuffed ham rolls , mashed potatos and gravy , baked beans w bacon , banana puddin , and coconut cream pie . Tasted it all too , ruff job but had to lol !!!! Snored like crazy afterwards im told !!!!!

Latest posts

Back