Chronographs And Sabots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh brother, I'll bet you're about a wreck having to wait until tomorrow. Rain ain't forecast is it? lol

Oh brother, I'll bet you're about a wreck having to wait until tomorrow. Rain ain't forecast is it? lol
No rain for a couple days and going up to 62 here tomorrow they say. Its made 50 today.

I just finished lubing, sizing and rinsing 50 bullets and have everything ready for tomorrow. Sized at 22# in a clean barrel. I'll be giving the Garmin a workout.........

I'm going to check the club roads, which might be open the way the winter has gone. The lake here, all 8,900 acres of it is open. There may have been 2wks of ice fishing LOL

I haven't seen ice around here in a while now. I fished a Mississippi River backwater this morning and need to clean my crappies for dinner now.

Smokey...........You should become a match director and let everybody make up their own rules. Without rules there is chaos. Every organised shooting disclipline has rules. X
Yeah I put my time in as a match director.
Running two separate disciplines at one time no thanks I've become a consumer I earned that thru a lot of hard work.
I assume you have brought organized shooting to your area and have encouraged
New shooters to participate sharing your knowledge your gear and you time to help them along. I stand by what I said I can't come and play anyway because there is zero 209 that I've found at any price. Regardless of what I'm willing to pay for it.
I just stopped looking for it. So I won't be going to those matches.
Even though they sound like fun for all four of the competitors.....

Thanks. I like shooting it the best of the different ones I have. I've had it a long time. I shoot my Glock to stay proficient for carry, and hardly ever shoot my Colt pre-Woodsman.

I'll be finding out tomorrow more about the Garmin :)
I favor the browning but have been behind a 22/45 quite a bit.
Like the grip angle the best on the browning.
It's more like a glock
Which is my carry choice also.

Well where's the range report on thr new chrono isxall thr crowing been exaggerated or is it everything people are saying??
Quite frankly.......... If I hadn't sold the MV3, or if I'd have had a LabRadar, I'd have thrown them out.

This is a HOME RUN for Garmin.

Unbelievably easy to use and it never missed a shot. Small enough to put in your pocket.
Sync it with your phone is easy.

For certain.............. you can shoot all the wads you want and it DOES NOT affect the velocity reading. I doubled veggie wads and no issues.

ALL SHOOTING WAS WITH BH209...

1710326428343.jpeg

Sent 3 a little hotter :)

1710326485029.jpeg

Quite frankly.......... If I hadn't sold the MV3, or if I'd have had a LabRadar, I'd have thrown them out.

This is a HOME RUN for Garmin.

Unbelievably easy to use and it never missed a shot. Small enough to put in your pocket.
Sync it with your phone is easy.

For certain.............. you can shoot all the wads you want and it DOES NOT affect the velocity reading. I doubled veggie wads and no issues.

ALL SHOOTING WAS WITH BH209...

View attachment 42395

Sent 3 a little hotter :)

View attachment 42396
I felt that way about tgr lab radar.
I'm pretty handy but I never could get it right.
What waste of time and energy not to mention the lost data and components in load development.
GARMIN has a winner here.

Latest posts

Back