• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CVA Big Bore Mt. Rifle SOLD

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
Bought in 1982 CVA Big Bore MT. Rifle Curly Maple, 54 cal.,double sets, double wedges, 15/16 browned, 1:66

Loves .020 patches
Wear from normal use. Pics available

Might trade for Knight Tominator shotgun, inline, or BP pistol.
Anything considered...EVEN CASH!$ 175 plus $25 SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR

cva swap

If you would like to swap for a knight 54cal MK-85 blue barral and synthetic stock that shoots barn 325grn expanders over 100grns 777 very well (replaced it with a savage) I need a gun for a reenacter village I volunteer at ( Allaire Historic Village Check out on the web) I'll inclued some extras, weaver bases, sobuts 45/54 50/54 , power belt 54cal and ( 209 adapter I have to find)

Cash any good these days? If so, Please let me know what you'd take for it. I dont have any muzzle loaders to trade. :cry: Have to restock up on those i guess.

Trade?
Dell D600 Latitude, Laptop. 1.5Ghz
Great condition.

Picture311.jpg

Picture312.jpg

Picture313.jpg

can you send pictures to [email protected]

i have a traditions yukon with 4x traditions scope. it loves 100 grains of pyro rs and a 240 grain xtp.

let me know.

cory.

cva bobcat .50 trade? Maybe some cash too.

Who in their right mind turns down a laptop?!! :lol:

100_0225.jpg

100_0229.jpg

100_0230.jpg

100_0227.jpg

Sorry for the absence. I have been extremely busy and very tired at night, on vacation, fishing, working, you know how it is.....

Here are some pictures guys. Sorry to say I found tiny pits in the bore! It still shoots ok , but it sickens me to find them. The moral of the story is to never rely on WD40!
You won't be embarrassed to be seen with this gun. Brown has worn off a little at the end of the barrel.
Wear from normal use. Any questions just ask.

Yep, wd40 will rust the chit out of metal. I had a 350 buick crank turned, gave it a coating of wd40, put it on the shelf and a month later, that sucker was nothing but rust :x

frontier gander said:
Yep, wd40 will rust the chit out of metal. I had a 350 buick crank turned, gave it a coating of wd40, put it on the shelf and a month later, that sucker was nothing but rust :x

Well.... I hear that!. This isn't that bad....shined up good, but really piss-d me off! I thought it was cherry!

Lightly pitted but still shoots ok.

Still if no one wants to trade something I want...no harm...I don't mind keeping it. :)

Spitpatch, Could you please take some pictures of the lock area and then the stock towards the buttplate?

Would you $175 shipped? I bought the same rifle only in flintlock and darn near mint condition for the same price i just offered.

this might not go any where but here goes. i have a knight lk 93 set up for musket caps also have a #11 breach plug. tasco world class 3-9 x 40 scope. i would rather have a side lock. i do have a pic of it if your interested in it. i live in west tenn. but in a day or two i will be moving to bull shoals, ar.

Latest posts

Back