CVA Safety issue

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of the shelby brand, the cobra and daytona were my favorite. Not really into the ruststangs.

FORD Torino

429 Cubes - 375hp.... and on city streets....

BadBoss-1.jpg

Always need to ask someone else hey FG? Nerver need to say you don't own nor sell bad shooting guns nither.Because every time you pick up a PowerBelt and a CVA,you make you prove you do.I myself don't keep crappy *ss guns laying around,thats why i will never own another CVA.What they done in the Past makeing 1000's off bad guns to every one are so guns,just don't cut it with me.Any if they make one any better today,i will nerver know it ,for there past history with me proves they don't.If you think there guns now adays out weight there past with me.Then you are badly fool.
And this saying still goes
Hell NO,I want Forget
Nor should anyone else
frontier gander said:
Which one did you want to try out?

The $100 mountain stalker when loaded with 80gr RS and a 295gr AT Powerbelt would just make you mad when you found out how great she shoots at 100 yards.

Ask Corey how well my special tuned Winchester Apex shoots that i sold him 8) Could ask him how well that cva hawken shoots that i restored for him but that sorry son of a gun still hasnt shot it!

Ah dont buy nor do i sell bad shooting guns.

Send me your worse shooting cva, I'll put my magic hands on it, load up my RS and a powerbelt and i'll even video my shooting adventures. I have plenty of powder and bullets to do so.

I also have a .54cal CVA Hawken on the way.

70-80's, TC was around by then.

Sooo, Does that mean you're not going to send me one :?:

SwampFox said:
Always need to ask someone else hey FG? Nerver need to say you don't own nor sell bad shooting guns nither.Because every time you pick up a PowerBelt and a CVA,you make you prove you do.I myself don't keep crappy *ss guns laying around,thats why i will never own another CVA.What they done in the Past makeing 1000's off bad guns to every one are so guns,just don't cut it with me.Any if they make one any better today,i will nerver know it ,for there past history with me proves they don't.If you think there guns now adays out weight there past with me.Then you are badly fool.
Hell NO,I want Forget
Nor should anyone else
frontier gander said:

The $100 mountain stalker when loaded with 80gr RS and a 295gr AT Powerbelt would just make you mad when you found out how great she shoots at 100 yards.

Ask Corey how well my special tuned Winchester Apex shoots that i sold him 8) Could ask him how well that cva hawken shoots that i restored for him but that sorry son of a gun still hasnt shot it!

Send me your worse shooting cva, I'll put my magic hands on it, load up my RS and a powerbelt and i'll even video my shooting adventures. I have plenty of powder and bullets to do so.

My sister had a nice pale yellow one. I burnt it up on the Grand Central Parkway coming home from LaGuardia Airport one night a long time ago. She just forgave me last week I think. :oops:

But it aint a Ford. :)

Not got any more of CVAs JUNK to send you.Well other than maybe a Plam Swell.Why in the world do you think someone would keep such crap around?
Boy you need to get over your self :D
frontier gander said:

SwampFox said:
Hell NO,I want Forget
Nor should anyone else
frontier gander said:

Shucks, i figured you would have at least one. Ah well, i got plenty over here to shoot for now.Let me know when you get another one so i can play with it for a little while.

SwampFox said:
Not got any more of CVAs JUNK to send you.Well other than maybe a Plam Swell.Why in the world do you think someone would keep such crap around?
frontier gander said:

SwampFox said:
Hell NO,I want Forget
Nor should anyone else
frontier gander said:

SwampFox, Frontier Gander-

If you click the little box labeled "pm" you can send a private message and we don't have to watch your p***ing contest everyday. This just bothers me. IF there is ANY benefit to spence's original post please continue.

younghunter_86 said:
SwampFox, Frontier Gander-

If you click the little box labeled "pm" you can send a private message and we don't have to watch your p***ing contest everyday. This just bothers me. IF there is ANY benefit to spence's original post please continue.

I agree. 8)

Why are you always begging for someone to send you something?
CVAs are cheap ,just pick one up.
CVA must have you in there back pocket.Are either you trying to get in there back Pocket .By crying the loudest,you think they might hear and see you are something?
Which is it FG?
frontier gander said:
Shucks, i figured you would have at least one. Ah well, i got plenty over here to shoot for now.Let me know when you get another one so i can play with it for a little while.

SwampFox said:
frontier gander said:

SwampFox said:
Hell NO,I want Forget
Nor should anyone else
frontier gander said:

A lot off us like CVA's and Traditions , OK we got it , you don't like them .
Some one can't even post a range report with a Traditions without you saying they must have lucked out and found a GOOD ONE . Don't like them, then don't shoot them !! Enough already !! :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

spence said:
CVA RULZ ! LOL

Spence

My son Cody shot his very first animal ( ever ) with his CVA Optima . 78.00 at wal mart close out , He shot a bull Elk @ 95 yard and the sucker dropped . He was using a 300 grain XTP !! But i also got a TC Omega at a steal ( 108.00 )and gave that to him and gave the Optima to a friends son . He is pumped and will be hunting for his first time this year . I would not let my son or a friends son use anything that would hurt them and i am glad you got everything all worked out . Sorry if i contributed to this thread getting out of hand . Good luck with your CVA and enjoy !!

What loads are you using ??

The day Cody shot his Elk was one of the best days i have ever had . I was watching him in my spotting scope from anther mountain and could see him on the left and the herd of Elk on the right , I then turned on my walkie talkie and waited for him . We had a understanding than when we hunted alone and heard a shot to keep in tough with the radios . Seconds later he told me he had a elk down . I was hooping and yelling and dancing like a crazy man . I even had tears coming down my cheeks . That was a good day !!

codyelk12.jpg

The last trip out !!

packingoutcodyelk13.jpg

if cva had me in their pocket i'd own one them purdy Accura's :lol:

What pissing match guys? I thought i've handled this quite calmly and with a sense of humor to match.

frontier gander said:
i

What pissing match guys? I thought i've handled this quite calmly and with a sense of humor to match.

I could see your humor, :wink:

One's perception is one's own truth,right or wrong. You can not reason with a terrorist Nor change the opinion of a jackass,and as the wise man said YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.LOL

Charlie

Latest posts

Back