Dang pigs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im learning to post picks I guess , LOL . Ment to add my post to it but didn't happen . Anyway . We always have pigs on feeders before bow season kicks off . The son and grandson always go out a few times to thin them out before opener . I have the cheapest ol Winchester Ranger 20 gauge money could but that I traded for that love the 20 ga. 00 buckshot from Academy Sports . Ol girl never took a step with her feet under her . As ita always dang hot here middle sept we just drag them off to a fence line . They are way smarter than they are given credit . After a few hunts they get gone until after deer season is over or just a few remain but are night crawlers until after deer season is over and we don't visit the lease much anymore for a few months .

MM

We don't have pigs here, but my hunting partners and I have headed to Texas the past 4 springs for a hog hunt. They're fun to hunt.

I think it would be a lot of fun to hunt them, i wish we had them here! It would Give these Non Native Transplanted Wolves Something else to eat besides our Deer/Elk/Moose

Its unreal the damage they can do honestly . They will anything on the ground , anything . I hunted the on Ft. Stewart Ga. in 79 got a small one . There were so many that they could and did stop traffic on roads when moving by the hundreds . A good friend of mine here eats a couple a year and says they are just fine . But man o man do they stink when you open them up .
Be glad you don't have them honestly .

Latest posts

Back