• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Disc Extreme bolt internals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HC

Reaction score
Disc extreme bolt internals, does anyone have one that they might sell?

Original DISC internals should fit also but a C-tool is required to take it apart.

I have only ever used a flat screw driver to flip it past the stop. I dont have the C tool but it still only took about 15 seconds to get this one apart

MM, do you still have that complete bolt assy? I have a heck of a time unscrewing the internals from the bolt. Even with a 7/16 wrench as a spacer instead of the C tool and a screwdriver i was only able to pull it apart once. Its a new to me used DISC. It fires fine but I would swear it looks a little bent. I was wanting to take it apart to clean and maybe convert to the bare primer.
Thanks
John

MM, do you still have that complete bolt assy? I have a heck of a time unscrewing the internals from the bolt. Even with a 7/16 wrench as a spacer instead of the C tool and a screwdriver i was only able to pull it apart once. Its a new to me used DISC. It fires fine but I would swear it looks a little bent. I was wanting to take it apart to clean and maybe convert to the bare primer.
Thanks
John

The key when using the wrench is the correct placement of the wrench under the secondary safety. The jaw of the wrench must be placed where it allows the secondary safety pull up the hammer.

Wrench-tool-1.jpg

Wrench-tool-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back