Don't Come To Colorado To Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must have paid a visit to the local pot store before heading up into the mountains lol.

I've seen me some squatchy looking womenz, but they weren't in Colorado!

Old Smoke said:
Man! If you want to see some 'squatchy' lookin women....go to one of the local Dixie Youth baseball games!!!!!!!

Plenty could play tackle for the Dallas Cowboys....and ALL wearing shorts and flip flops! I needed eye bleach after I got home!!
:affraid: :affraid: :slaps:

I woke up to see 6" of snow and it is still coming, now see this and wonder if I didn't hit my head too hard with the post driver yesterday and am still goofy or dreaming..........

Gotta do a little changing in that news report. Insert some local names and get it distributed locally.

Seems like a dandy way for us locals to cut down on the visitors! :D

Sharpsman said:
Old Smoke said:
Man! If you want to see some 'squatchy' lookin women....go to one of the local Dixie Youth baseball games!!!!!!!

Plenty could play tackle for the Dallas Cowboys....and ALL wearing shorts and flip flops! I needed eye bleach after I got home!!
:affraid: :affraid: :slaps:
Damn you scared me with this report, I saw the same thing in Denver at a Rockies game a few years ago. I wonder if they are traveling North, Ron C may have had a sighting in Golden ????

In 1970 I could leave home....drive to Colorado....elk hunt for 7 days, and after buying EVERYTHING needed.....not spend over $400.00!

Now...a friggin non-resident elk tag is what????.....$600.00??

Which is why I live here. Elk tag is $49 for us. I can do an elk hunt for under $100 including the price for the tag.

Pete, you are getting ripped off.   :lol:   My elk, deer, and bear tags total $62 and I can fill them all within two miles of house, all on the ranch. As you know I have offered to share the resource with others.............

John

last year my brothers doe hunt cost almost $500 for the 9 day hunt! Most of that is fuel, plus food. Fuel is always killer.

John Neslen said:
Pete, you are getting ripped off.   :lol:   My elk, deer, and bear tags total $62 and I can fill them all within two miles of house, all on the ranch. As you know I have offered to share the resource with others.............

John

To be honest John. I prefer a free chase public land hunt. I've never looked for the easy way to hunt.

Pete

If your back and knees are as bad as you've alluded to previously...you might should invest in a '4x4 wheel chair with spur grip tires'!

:affraid: :Questuon: :lol!:

No, i'll hobble along wise ass.  :tongue:

Actually, my back and knee are the least of my problems.

Bear Claw said:
No, i'll hobble along wise ass.  :tongue:

Actually, my back and knee are the least of my problems.
 Hemorrhoids, remember Pete has always claimed he was a perfect "A" Hole.   :blah:    :slaps:

Back