Don't Come To Colorado To Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear Claw said:
To be honest John. I prefer a free chase public land hunt. I've never looked for the easy way to hunt.
Easy?? Not so. The place borders USFS on two sides and is the same type country only separated by a cow fence, no high fences here.

John

From the article: .."According to the victim, the attacker ...is extremely hairy with brown hair, dark brown eyes and big feet."
I've met some French women who fulfilled that description, particularly the hairy part. I always set one, non-negotiable criterion for dating: the women couldn't have legs hairier than mine. I hate to be rude, but that would exclude the Sasquatch from my social circles.
Did the Sasquatch look anything like this?
coiKKN.jpg

Ron

Back to thread starter about Sasquatch. There was a "real" conniving Sasquatch in Canada a few years back and Stompin' Tom Connors sang about it in the Sasquatch song. Check it out, and if you like it listen to his song Muk Tuk Annie. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Stompin' Tom was and always will be one of my favorite entertainers.

John

The Bluegrass group "California" did there own song "Sasquatch." Great group featuring top players Berline, Crary, and Hickman. It is an entertaining song!
Ron

Latest posts

Back