Ebay removed some of my ads

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
WAUGH! If this doesn't take the cake! Ebay removed my frontier's anti rust & patch lube ad simply because I said we use it in everything from muzzleloaders, pistols to our AK and AR15s... You listed a part or accessory and mentioned it fitting or being usable with a firearm that eBay considers as an assault weapon. While we appreciate that you have chosen to utilize our site, we must ask that you only relist this item if you remove the reference to the assault weapon while continuing to list other firearm fitment.

When will this bull **** stupidity end?

Buy all the dildos and sex toys you want on ebay! But heaven forbid you say AR15 or AK47 in your ad.......

A lot of companies are jumping on this bandwagon. Dick's, Walmart, LL Bean etc etc.

it hard when the good suffer because of the bad. however we will get through it all. much more noise than action. i do not own one semi auto. sold the whole lot 20 years ago. all my guns are single action, single shots or muzzleloaders. saw this coming a long time ago. besides my single shots can out shoot any semi auto their is, way way out their. the only semi auto i ever sort of wanted to own because it has a strong historical value is the the m 1 carbine. it is the one i would have wanted to carry if i was in ww2. that gun makes sense.

What is bad is the so called  Assault Rifles are no different than a lot of other Hunting Rifles.

Had a Deer Hunter say to my wife there is no reason on a person having Assault Rifles. My wife didn't even slow down and told this person there is no difference one is Wood the other is Plastic.

oneshot

Florida is in the process of passing a gun/mental health bill. No gun sales to anyone under 21, 3-day waiting period, outlaw bump stocks, $400 million for mental health, at least one cop in every school, and allowing some teachers to carry concealed.

They did not restrict hi-capacity magazines nor outlaw AR-15 type weapons.

I can go along with the new provisions providing it doesn't open the door for more wacko laws. Of course, the libs are bitching that the "assault rifles" (semi-auto) should be banned. 
I like the old-style rifles much better than the AR-15 types but I can't see why a flash hider and a pistol grip suddenly make a gun more dangerous.  :scratch:

Hopefully, they can find cops to put in schools that have more balls than the one that was there in the last shooting.

OldMtnMan said:
Hopefully, they can find cops to put in schools that have more balls than the one that was there in the last shooting.
It wasn't just one, Pete. There were 4 deputies who 'staged' outside the school rather than go in. The one in charge ordered them to 'stage'. They said it was standard operating procedure, however, there is nothing like that in their manual. The local cops were the first to go in. 

That Broward County sheriff is a POS and needs to be replaced by the governor. His office had 45 complaints about the shooter and his family in the past two years but they did nothing.

patocazador said:
OldMtnMan said:
It wasn't just one, Pete. There were 4 deputies who 'staged' outside the school rather than go in. The one in charge ordered them to 'stage'. They said it was standard operating procedure, however, there is nothing like that in their manual. The local cops were the first to go in. 

That Broward County sheriff is a POS and needs to be replaced by the governor. His office had 45 complaints about the shooter and his family in the past two years but they did nothing.
I heard he retired. Just as well before he got fired.

It turns out that the commanding officer didn't have any balls. Here "he" is:

1520295252038.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/broward-sheriffs-captain-who-gave-initial-order-to-stage-not-enter-stoneman-douglas-is-idd.html

She was just one of the ones arriving after the shooting. Scot Peterson was the coward on duty who didn't enter when the shooting was still going on. He retired at the age of 54.

if they were in the military and they did that, it would hell coming on a white horse for them.

Latest posts

Back