Economic stimulus

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was out at Cabelas, Hamburg Pa. , and all I can say is the incoming administration CAN stimulate at least one area of the economy.
I saw 5 boxes of rifle ammo. 4 boxes of 6mm Creedmore and 1 box of 26 Nosler. They had some shotshells, but zero reloading components and even the muzzleloader section was Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. Not even in the worst times of the O' Bummer administration did I see anything like this!
The used gun racks, 2 of them, were filled with Yugoslav commercial Mausers, which would've been nice ( both 7&8x57s) if the bores hadn't been rotted...
Lots of folk looking for/ calling about reloading supplies/ ammo. Around here, the Dutchies have a saying, " Too soon old, too late schmart".
Alas, sad but true...

Isn't it strange how much the ammo and gun manufacturers profit when the wrong party (?) comes into office?
I was talking about that the other day with a bloke, the irony of gun businesses wanting the left in power (for short periods maybe)

I think all the Cabela's stores are going that way. The store in Post Falls Idaho is close to that too. Gun library was down to 10% of what it usually had. They pulled the restaurant and use the space for clearance cloths. Half again as many yuppie cloths are packed in there now. Bass Pro Sucks! They have more cloths than the Wal-Mart down the street

If I get any more back of what they have stole from me/us,:think: I'll be that much closer to getting even.

About the only thing left to buy that's reasonably priced now are magazines and those will skyrocket, once the pending AWB legislation is plastered in the headlines/newsfeeds.

If the stimulus checks do come out loks like I am going to find a new place to live.The eviction moritoriun is supposed to have been extended til March.

Back