Edmehlig’s 465 Grain .45 Cal Bullet (Accuracy Test Video)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis1

Reaction score
Edmehlig’s 465 Grain .45 Cal Bullet (Accuracy Test Video)

I shot Ed’s Big 465 Grain .45 Cal JACK HAMMER Bullet this Morning, This Bullet means business, And a LOT of it :D 3 shots was all i needed to See it was Gonna shoot well, No need to Waste anymore on Short Range Test, Next will be 200-300 Yard Steel :ttups: 

Awesome Bullet Ed! And Your Casting is STELLAR!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2OP5PhExFIw" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Re: Edmehlig’s 465 Grain .45 Cal Bullet (Accuracy Test Video)

Glad they shot well for you!  Can't wait to see how they shoot for you with your other rifles especially at 200-300 yds.  Wish I had a range where I can shoot further than 100yds.

edmehlig said:
Glad they shot well for you!  Can't wait to see how they shoot for you with your other rifles especially at 200-300 yds.  Wish I had a range where I can shoot further than 100yds.
I will be Getting out to longer Ranges Soon! Our weather has finally started to get decent, it’s been really warm the last few days, it is Cutting this Snow nicely, But with that, comes Mud around here. Another couple of weeks and i should be able to get through what Snow is left, and Get out where i can Shoot some Longer Distance :ttups:

I need to do 1 more Short Range test, this old White Super 91 and get it Dialed in.

Curious to see how your White shoots 70gr of Swiss 3F and 80gr of 2F.  ;) :D

edmehlig said:
Curious to see how your White shoots 70gr of Swiss 3F and 80gr of 2F.  ;) :D
That’s coming right up Ed :ttups: I was gonna do it this morning, But I’ve had this TC Seneca Rebore to .40 Waiting in line, everything layed out to Run another test. 

The Super 91 will be in the next day or 2, it’s roaring to Go :D it’s tough to Hunt all of these Dogs, I leave 1 in the Kennel and it Barks all day :lol!:

it’s tough to Hunt all of these Dogs, I leave 1 in the Kennel and it Barks all day 
lol.gif

I know what you mean!   :D

Latest posts

Back