EH!! From Canada!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinks

Reaction score
Rather than just "Lurk" around, I thought I'd just jump right in!! I have been looking at getting into Muzzle loading for a few months now(might be next year before I actually purchase) I like to do a bet of research before I get into things, Did a Google on Muzzle loading, and this site came up first!! A little about myself, I live in British Columbia, Canada......originally from Newfoundland, Canada.....I've been a big time Center fire rifle guy all my life, but have been hit with the allure of muzzle loading. I've been looking around the site, seems like a good place to get some much needed beginner info!! :D So if you don't mind......I may be firing a few(100) questions around!! To those welling to help a newbie, I give my appreciation and maybe one day I will be able to help one of you!! Cheers and happy shooting!!

Perry

Perry WELCOME, seriously you picked the best site to talk about muzzle loading. Lots of great characters here who love to share thier insight, even if you dont want it :lol: welcome again nice to have you here

Welcome to the forum its good to have you. Anything you need an answer about just ask. We will sure try to help you out.

Welcome Perry! i also live in canada and most of my ML knowledge came from this forum ..

:D

Great forum :!: Glad you could join :!: WELCOME :!: :!: :!:

Hawgslayer

Latest posts

Back