Elephant Poachers Eaten by Lions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
In Zimbabwe a gang of poachers were attacked by a pride of lions. 5 dead and 3 seriously injured.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/pride-of-lions-kills-five-poachers/

b3ed5d24f72f54d23f6e34ea452db2ba

If only deer and elk had fangs and claws!!!!............I hate dislike intensely......poachers! :Bat:

Maybe the animals are revolting to the inhuman acts deployed on them....but now the problem is...they will be on the hit list of Black Lives Matter...

many species have been put on the endangered species list due to poaching...some are close to extinct ...and some are now extinct...

Along some of the trails at South African game parks you will find some Reebok, New Balance and other athletic shoes along with shredded blue jeans and an occasional watch. Likely, it is some poacher who has become big cat snack.
The lions tell me that Zimbabweans are tasty, but with little meat on them. Nigerians and Kenyans are not nearly as luscious, but contain a fair amount of meat. :D

Ron

Don't need lions in Chicago! I read they shot 60 there over 4th July weekend! Probably just need more ammo with a revision to their pistols by having the sights mounted sideways!

Sharpsman said:
Don't need lions in Chicago! I read they shot 60 there over 4th July weekend! Probably just need more ammo with a revision to their pistols by having the sights mounted sideways!
Can't be! Rahm has effectively outlawed guns in Chicago. You must have read that wrong. :roll:   :p

Back