Entertain Me

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! That stuff gives me the creeps.

I'll stick to our bears and mountain lions. You know............proper predators.

338 win mag would put that boy right there on your table Ron. A center piece for thanksgiving. Al

You may be right, Al. It could be a substitute for turkey. But what if it tastes like chicken?

I would prefer using a 458 Win Mag. You know, just to be sure.
Ron

If it taste like chicken it would be a welcome change. Im tired of turkey anyway. 458 would work for me one time Ron.

I'm waiting for 'free ranging Elephants' in Texas!!

Rumor is they're gonna train elephants to eat hogs!! :affraid: :cheers:

Kentucky Colonel said:
Guys, 

I have a summer, deep muscle ache, bug with a 101 degree temp. 
I won't spend any more time bellyaching. I want you to post your 
favorite old-time remedies for their cultural and entertainment 
value since I am not able to do the things I had planned for today.
:study:
You read it guys, "he can't do nothing" - I bet we can make him move. Let's upset the "shitter" (outhouse) while KC is in there, that will make him move .....   :shock:   :Lights:   :slaps:

I learned from a friend who had a primitive property in West Virginia (no electricity, wood burning stove, oil lamps, artesian well for water, outhouse): during the summer, the outhouse was too close to the house. During the winter, the outhouse was too far away. And, the outhouse never moved.
Ron

RonC said:
I learned from a friend who had a primitive property in West Virginia (no electricity, wood burning stove, oil lamps, artesian well for water, outhouse): during the summer, the outhouse was too close to the house. During the winter, the outhouse was too far away. And, the outhouse never moved.
Ron
ronc_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back