• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Exceptional Knight mk 85

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting some questions about whether the rifle is a Grand American. I think it is a predecessor to that model but it has all the features I think. It has a Wiseman barrel which, in my opinion, is superior to the Green Mountain. It's one of my favorite rifles but the kids have other interests so I put it for sale.

From the article the first ones labeled Grand American are about 7k ish serial numbers later. The models with MH in the serial number included both stocks too as far as i know. So with both stocks its basically the same thing minus the engraving. MKs that early were checked out really well before even being shipped.

Yours is probably one of the first sold with that stock. Very cool piece of early Knight history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back