Fawn rescue mode this morn

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple weeks ago i klled a huge coyote with blood on his front legs and muzzle, probably killed a fawn. At our lease we drag hog carcasses to one particular area. i sometimes set coyote snares there.

Last edited:
Couple weeks ago i klled a huge coyote with blood on his front legs and muzzle, probably killed a fawn. At our lease we drag hog carcasses to one particular area. i sometimes set coyote snares there.
Glad ya blasted that Yote, it prob was a fawn kill he had remnants of on himself.

Nice job. Have you seen it since?
Thanks, no,I haven't seen the fawn or its momma since. I'm always watchin out in the mornings to see what critters are in the yard & field around the house. They bed in the trees right behind the house sometimes & the fawns will lay in the field during the day when its not been cut ( like now ) but I haven't seen any of the does or fawns since we freed that one. Theres usually lots of baby Osceola turkeys running around the place pretty much every day this time of yr too, but I haven't seen the first baby turkey at all this yr. Lots of times, the turkeys with their babies & the deer with their fawns will be in the fields all together in the mornings.

Latest posts

Back