First outing for 2006

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
Here's few pics from yesterdays fishing trip. The fog in the morning really hindered an early start but we were still able to box a few bluefish and on 16# linesider :wink:

DSC02132Small.jpg

DSC02134Small.jpg

The fish always look bigger when a kid is holding them. Plus I don't wsant to get any static about my oversized hairy gut

VENISONEATR said:
Here's few pics from yesterdays fishing trip.

While Jim was high Falutin, I was stuck being a land luber. The best I could produce in Jersey City was this poor little
tommy cod...
111_1156.jpg

VENISONEATR said:
Here's few pics from yesterdays fishing trip. The fog in the morning really hindered an early start but we were still able to box a few bluefish and on 16# linesider :wink:

DSC02132Small.jpg

DSC02134Small.jpg

The fish always look bigger when a kid is holding them. Plus I don't wsant to get any static about my oversized hairy gut

That's Awesome Jim. What better time to spend with your kid. 8)

Hey Jeff I thought that was you.... Didn't you see us wave???? Check your PM's on the NJ site.....

Thanks Tom. Here's a short funny story that happened yesterday. I had an old school buddy out yesterday. Poor guy got sick as a dog. He turned ghost white and puked for a couple hours. My son sat next to him crunching away on potatoe chips and told him "Don't worry it's OK to get sick sometimes, it happens to lot's of people on my Dad's boat" My buddy just looked at him and asked how old he was and shook his head. LMFAO TFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kid really made the old man proud!!!

VENISONEATR said:
Hey Jeff I thought that was you.... Didn't you see us wave???? Check your PM's on the NJ site.....

Thanks Tom. Here's a short funny story that happened yesterday. I had an old school buddy out yesterday. Poor guy got sick as a dog. He turned ghost white and puked for a couple hours. My son sat next to him crunching away on potatoe chips and told him "Don't worry it's OK to get sick sometimes, it happens to lot's of people on my Dad's boat" My buddy just looked at him and asked how old he was and shook his head. LMFAO TFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kid really made the old man proud!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny as Heck. :)

Grouse said:
How does your Wife do in the boat Jim????

Sometimes she misses the nooks a crannies but other than that she cleans it up pretty good!! 8)

VENISONEATR said:

DSC02132Small.jpg

DSC02134Small.jpg

Nice fish Jim! :yeah:

I need a little guy to hold mine for pic's too!!! Really Little!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back