Fished 8 hours, caught one fish....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what a fish....

View attachment 44257

Guy down the pier had a slightly bigger one on about 5 minutes before me, and had it basically at the net when the tax man visited. 6-7' bull shark.

View attachment 44258

And poor old @Ninering62 didn't get hooked up when he got his bait picked up, and only managed to bring in a catfish.
It was still a wonderful day of fishing & it was awesome to be there to see you catch that whopper Black Drum.
The Bull shark attack was cool to watch too

Congrats on the beautiful Drum.

Been diving with lots of monster bulls. Shark dives are a favorite thing do while on vacation. In Mexico our shark dive was one resort over about 3-4 yards from the beach everyone was swimming at. Those were monster 10ft pregnant females. Fiji had the biggest I've ever seen plus, the 15ft tiger shark named scarface that surprised me from behind.

It would be really amazing if your fishing was as good as your speculating.

hahaha
LMAO. You'll get no arguments from me on that point brother.
The trip before this, was last wk & I was the one that was catching & AC was the one fishing. hell, I even had 3 double hook-ups. Some days I catch them left & right & other days I'm simply drowning bait & drinking beer between sending up smoke signals.
I'm happy at the end of the day regardless.

Congrats on the beautiful Drum.

Been diving with lots of monster bulls. Shark dives are a favorite thing do while on vacation. In Mexico our shark dive was one resort over about 3-4 yards from the beach everyone was swimming at. Those were monster 10ft pregnant females. Fiji had the biggest I've ever seen plus, the 15ft tiger shark named scarface that surprised me from behind.
effective weight loss program, too

effective weight loss program, too
That was thee fastest Scooby Snack I've ever seen. That shark hit that big fish on top of the water in the blink of an eye & it was all over in 5 seconds & a cpl splashes & he was gone. It was wild to watch & amazing at how fast it happened & was over.

Latest posts

Back