Flashlight review

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckaroni

Reaction score
I bought this flashlight from a gun show in VA, for my vehicle.

I really like this light. It is real sturdy, and extremely bright. I have already dropped it a few times, (fell off the top of my locker from six feet onto a concrete floor.) And got it wet. Still works great.

I told the guy at the gun show I would give him a plug if I thought the light was a good buy. So a couple of months later, I am ready to give him a plug, and buy the other two lights. I am going to purchase the "Force Tactical," to replace my Surefire (old), And I am going to get the "Mongo," for the house.

For anybody looking for a relatively inexpensive flashlight, I would give these a try.

http://www.stungunsplanet.com/flashlights

bigstick.jpg

Nice looking light but 3-D cells is a bit more than I'd want to carry. I have a Fenix TK11 that uses 2 CR123 batteries and the two brightness settings is all one really needs. But my main thrower is a Dereelight DBS V2 that casts a legitimate 250-300 yard spot in the snow and you can count deer tines with. It has a 40mm bezel that's nearly 50mm long - and just over 6" long. I can't believe your 350 yard cast is possible without a huge bezel but I'd like to hear how it really tests. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back