Flip over 1 man

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All my ice fishing years I have never used a hut . I always just sat out on the ice . If it was 20 below zero and I went numb I would go to the jeep and warm up .Now that I have gotten older,weaker and evidently wimpier I bought a 1 person flip. Just got it Last week .I have used it twice now and I must say I like it. Guess my wimpiness ( is that a word ?😂) is here to stay .5B67D77E-601E-45D1-9D93-67E9E7E42FE1.jpeg7F7C3E1A-762B-4601-9055-8F8450DC039B.jpeg

Nice! Those things are cozy! I have a 2-man and a Clam hub style. I miss my ice fishing days. Used to ice fish 75+ days per season back when I had a seasonal job. Loved it.

Excellent choice.
I’ve got one and two man flip overs and use them all winter. I put in a battery holder for a 12v SLA battery and added led light bars and each has a tool storage pouch to put a few basic things. I don’t fool with tip ups, I just jig so it’s perfect for me.
I think I spend more time in those things in the winter than my house.

Great choice, i have a one man Clam with the same insulated tent but in blue, and the LED light ropes too. A propane lantern will keep those insulated Clams warm inside on all but the coldest days.
That sounds good to me . I did get a little heater also but just being out of the wind is a blessing For sure .

Nice! Those things are cozy! I have a 2-man and a Clam hub style. I miss my ice fishing days. Used to ice fish 75+ days per season back when I had a seasonal job. Loved it.
Yea. I have 3 seasons here ,which overlap a little. There is garden season,hunting season and ice fishing season . Love all 3 😁

All my ice fishing years I have never used a hut . I always just sat out on the ice . If it was 20 below zero and I went numb I would go to the jeep and warm up .Now that I have gotten older,weaker and evidently wimpier I bought a 1 person flip. Just got it Last week .I have used it twice now and I must say I like it. Guess my wimpiness ( is that a word ?😂) is here to stay .View attachment 29792View attachment 29793
Nice! Fishing is more enjoyable when you're warmer.;)

Nice setup. Mines gathering cobwebs as no ice here. Really a bummer some of the guys are out on the water catching nice eyes and perch. I think i`m gonna just sell it all.
No ice anywhere in my area as well. I was looking forward to punching a few holes now that deer season is over. :(

I have one but bought the XL size and love it. We were able to get out a couple of times around Christmas but ice is gone now and no more for the foreseeable future. A little buddy heater in that will make you sweat most days so I only keep the pilot light lit and turn it on a couple of minutes at a time.

got one of my trusty steeds ready to pull my flipover Sled and ice fishing gear. Tires studded . DEVIL's Lake trip coming up.
this bike I use mainly for hunting and ice fishing just cause of all the racks . It only has a Stage 1 kit and torque converter. Top speed is 47 .
the one in the video is my mess around for speed. When the video was made it had only reached 62 with me on it. It now does 65 . Put a light weight jockey and she will run like a scalded ape. Close to 70
I have a predator engine with a stage 4 build and torque converter with springs changed for higher rpm's. It will push 8400 rpm.

Attachments

• 03C1DEEA-8552-48F8-8EE1-B3F7638D810B.jpeg
    03C1DEEA-8552-48F8-8EE1-B3F7638D810B.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 3F7BEC00-F3C3-40E2-A21E-093D93E87E23.jpeg
    3F7BEC00-F3C3-40E2-A21E-093D93E87E23.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back