Florida Muzzleloader Association Revives

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentucky Colonel

Reaction score
I am pleased to share some good news. 

The Florida Muzzleloader Association has returned to active status. 
It had been dead for a few years. 

FMA_zpsyxm7g0sa.jpg

I have separately been told that Central Florida Muzzleloaders (my home club) will be the host of the State Shoot held at Central Florida Pistol & Rifle Club this year. As this is my club, I expect to be a part of it. 
IMG_3065_zpscwm0pvgt.jpg

The following is copied and pasted from the FMA Facebook page and includes a web link for membership. 
I have already joined them.

"The Florida Muzzleloaders Association (FMA) is formed from a group of muzzleloader enthusiasts that have been conducting the Florida State Shoot annually for many years. Structurally, the FMA is part of the not for profit organization of East Florida Rangers, Inc. (EFR) and operates under EFR bylaws. The State Shoot has been traditionally held in the Spring (April) and conducted at the ranges of one of the Black Powder Shooting Clubs in the State of Florida. After years of informal communication and a great deal of initiative and dedication by a few enthusiasts, the FMA has finally launched a website intended to gather muzzleloader information into a collaborative organization dedicated to the promotion and continuation of Black Powder Shooting and education activities in the State of Florida. Visit us at http://floridamuzzleloadersassociation.org/.
It is the aim of the FMA to serve as a resource for all Black Powder Shooting clubs in Florida by both promoting and organizing competitive Shooting matches throughout the State of Florida. FMA resources will include a Statewide directory, calendar of events, and an online classified service for the sale of muzzleloaders and associated equipment. Whether you are a historical reenactor or blackpowder hunter or just a collector, we look forward to meeting you at one of the clubs or events in the future."

Latest posts

Back