.. For the Parker B/E 275 GRAIN SHOOTERS..............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:D
If your using them or thinking of using the new Parker Ballistic Extreme 275 gain bullet you might want to check out this post.......
I've been shooting the "OLD" B/E 275 GRAINERS and I liked them enough to hunt with them this year ( My old range reports will verify my reasons) but today I tried the " NEW REFINED " B/E 275 GR Bullet. Their design is a little different and they are made with a different alloy. I spoke to Bob Parker and he assured me that they are better then the old ones.............
I used the New bullet but I used the Harvester EZ Load sabat and the Crushed sabot. (The crushed sabat works best for me).
Temp was around 35 with no wind and clear skies. Great day to be shooting..

At 25 yards they look great espically the with the crushed sabot. Thats 3 in one hole guys. At 50 yards things start to open up a little but still not to bad. At 100 they are still tight and with a little scope adjustment they could be right there. I tried them both at the plates at 130 yards and I aimed dead on an 8" steel plate and hit every time with both sabots.
IMHO I would use the new bullets with the crushed sabot for hunting.

Ray................ ;)

Great shooting Ray & great report. Good to hear from you! Keep me posted on their terminal performance please. BTW.....are these their new "match grade bullets?

Ray, that is some great shooting, like always. I'm heading out in the morning to sight in a customers ACCURA V2 45 cal. before I ship it out, and also to re sight my REM/PAC with a new powder charge. Will keep you posted. Again great shooting buddy. :D
Carlos

Nice shooting Ray!

Looks like the Parker B/E 300 Grain bullet has some bragging rights to a couple of world class moose taken at some lengthy ranges. MAX Muzzleloader has a story on it.

Joe

For the Parker B/E 275 GRAIN SHOOTERS

Hi Ray
Does the new Parker replace the old one or is it another choice?
Did not see any new B/E on Parkers web.
Plan on calling Bob this coming week.

Thanks Ray and nice shooting

:D

drummy,

The new Parkers will replace the old design. As soon as I got them I called Bob and he explained that they, the new 275's are better then the old ones.
Their design is a little different and they are made with a different alloy. As you can see from the pics they would be a good hunting bullet providing I re-zero my rifle with them.
When I shot those new parkers my rifle is zeroed in with the old 275's. They are pretty close but it would need a little tweaking. 8)

Ray....... ;)

Since I have a ton of the old ones I'll be using them for this season and when I run out I'll zero my rifle for the new ones. :!:

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON.........

Latest posts

Back