Forum Server Fund Donations

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron, you have obligations ???  We thought most were owing to you in Golden ???  Come back and talk bud.

I'm working on some contracts, trying to bring in additional $$ to augment my retirement funds. My wife is going to retire soon and won't be able to support me in the way I would like to become accustomed to. :D
I'll be in South Africa for a few weeks not too far into the future. I never like to specify dates when I will be traveling on the net. Who knows who will be reading that information? Since it will be mostly a working visit,  preparations are demanding significant time. It won't be all work. A friend has a game reserve and I will stay there for a few days. THAT will be fun!
Ron

I need to get something to do, being retired is not what it's cracked up to be. !@#$%^  As time goes bye, your talents have been replaced with new systems that do that skill set, bastards .....

Thinking about starting to build some of the primitive kits and other wares like done in the past and opening an on-line store again.  :afro:  May talk to Jonathan and Stoney about putting up some of their wares for added inventory.

Buck Conner said:
I need to get something to do, being retired is not what it's cracked up to be. !@#$%^  As time goes bye, your talents have been replaced with new systems that do that skill set, bastards .....

Thinking about starting to build some of the primitive kits and other wares like done in the past and opening an on-line store again.  :afro:  May talk to Jonathan and Stoney about putting up some of their wares for added inventory.
Buck
 GO FOR IT!!!! When you decide to open an online store, I'll be here, just say the word. I have some new items (mostly patch/neck knives) to sell. I've been listing elsewhere. If you need help with something, just ask buddy. I'm here for ya.'
 Yes..retirement SUCKS!!!!! Wish I was still teaching. At least then I felt somewhat worthwhile.
 I miss this site, but I guess it was just time to "move on."
God bless:
Stoney

stoney1 said:
Buck
 GO FOR IT!!!! When you decide to open an online store, I'll be here, just say the word. I have some new items (mostly patch/neck knives) to sell. I've been listing elsewhere. If you need help with something, just ask buddy. I'm here for ya.'
 Yes..retirement SUCKS!!!!! Wish I was still teaching. At least then I felt somewhat worthwhile.
God bless:
Stoney
I'm in the process of checking suppliers at this time for what is needed for my kits.  Am working on a new website that we can load your items as well as mind.

We could run this just like I run GRRW Collectors Association (I'm the contact through the website and you are the custom builder). 

Smokin' Joe and any of you other guys that make primitive goods and would like to make some items for sale, get in touch with me.  [email protected]

You guys can make a few extra bucks with what you make. I can use a new website and email for this idea. Advertise your wares; when someone is interested I'll contact you - from there on its between you and your new found client.  

I will need good clean pictures of your produce and a good descriptions, that's all I need - no products please. No junk - we don't need to start off on the wrong foot, if you need help with a description I can probably help you, lets talk.

What do you think guys???
:Hide:​

Buck Conner said:
stoney1 said:
Buck
God bless:
Stoney
I'm in the process of checking suppliers at this time for what is needed for my kits.  Am working on a new website that we can load your items as well as mind.

We could run this just like I run GRRW Collectors Association (I'm the contact through the website and you are the custom builder). 

Smokin' Joe and any of you other guys that make primitive goods and would like to make some items for sale, get in touch with me.  [email protected]

You guys can make a few extra bucks with what you make. I can use a new website and email for this idea. Advertise your wares; when someone is interested I'll contact you - from there on its between you and your new found client.  

I will need good clean pictures of your produce and a good descriptions, that's all I need - no products please. No junk - we don't need to start off on the wrong foot, if you need help with a description I can probably help you, lets talk.

What do you think guys???
:Hide:​
Buck
 You're familiar with my things, count me in! Thanks.
 Stoney

Back