• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Free, you pay shipping. These have been taken.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maaaan, I just ordered 300 of them 2 days ago, along with that tool.
I didn’t want to ever use them honestly. But I’m under the understanding that there is no bare 209 primer BP for the TK2000 so I’ll just use it as it is.
I’m assuming those red jacket things are a “ one & done “ deal disposable?
Thanks for thinking about me though bro.

Maaaan, I just ordered 300 of them 2 days ago, along with that tool.
I didn’t want to ever use them honestly. But I’m under the understanding that there is no bare 209 primer BP for the TK2000 so I’ll just use it as it is.
I’m assuming those red jacket things are a “ one & done “ deal disposable?
Thanks for thinking about me though bro.
Ive heard of some people washing and being able to reuse them sometimes. I hope that you can get at least one re-use from them.

I tried reusing them early on, about 50% were reusable. Ended up being more trouble than it was worth so I quit saving them. Didn't have a sonic cleaner at the time and that may make a difference. Sometimes the pocket changed size and either wouldn't sit on the plug properly or not hold the primer.

I tried reusing them early on, about 50% were reusable. Ended up being more trouble than it was worth so I quit saving them. Didn't have a sonic cleaner at the time and that make make a difference. Sometimes the pocket changed size and either wouldn't sit on the plug properly or not hold the primer.
Good to know. TY

Latest posts

Back