Game Camera

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

Reaction score
One of my game camera pics that I thought was really great.

ICAM00041post.jpg

Thats great! One of lifes little treasures for the deer hunter! I could watch them for hours on end! You get any more unusual pics.,by all means post them!

This year was my first at using a game camera. I bought the $100 Moultrie digital (1.3 mp) and set out to have some fun and to see what I could see.

I had all kinds of problems with the camera, especially the battery life of only a couple of days. Finally after buying 6 volt rechargeable and a solar panel it now lasts for about 3-4 weeks, which works for me.

It, like ALL game cameras has very limited internal memory. It also allows use of an SD memory card that allows me to just change out the cards on each visit. That works great.

I'm still learning to use it but have decided that I will add 2 or 3 more cameras for next year.

One thing for sure you sure get a lot of pictures with the deer staring straight at the camera, especially at night. There is a little red light that flashes just prior to the picture being taken that I think they see and look at. It sure lights up their eyes!

ICAM0008post.jpg

It also has two resolution settings. The daytime pics are really pretty good for such an inexpensive camera,

ICAM0023post.jpg

Latest posts

Back